Under Constuction

by - April 24, 2017


Welcome to probably what is going to be the shortest post on this page to date. The first thing you may notice about this post is the name at the top of the page. Yes, I did change the name of my blog. After years of growing, changing, and learning about myself I knew it was time. My blog is a space for me to share my thoughts, experiences, tips, etc... for anyone wanting and willing to read them. I have never really done this to gain followers or page views or anything along those lines. My main purpose has always been to hopefully reach out to someone who may struggle the way I used to. Even if it is just one person I help, I consider that a victory.

With that being said, I am considering this page under construction in a way (hence the title of this post). I really want to get serious and start working toward my goal/dream of writing again. I mean that as in reworking and dedicating more time to this page, but I also have been thinking up ideas for more serious writing projects as well. I am not going to go too far into that, however, at this point in time.

What does that mean for my blog? My main goal overtime is to completely rework this page... but not completely change it. I want to start posting more often. My main goal is to post once a week, but I am going to aim for every other week to start with. I want to incorporate more features in this page as well. Recipes, positive messages, tips and tricks... these are all present already. I am actually working on something right now that will be completely new for this page, but I am going to keep it a secret for now. I am guessing my next post will be this project though. All of these features of course will have the same theme behind them as this page always has... a healthier (in more ways than one) and more confident you.

If you have stuck with me through all of this, thank you. I genuinely appreciate every single one of you for supporting me. It is going to be a journey, but I am ready to look into my future and take it.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing your new projects! Proud of you for putting yourself out there!

    ReplyDelete