Back And More Determined Than Ever!

by - January 03, 2015

Okay everyone I am back and more determined than ever to finally reach my weight-loss goal (that I should have reached pretty much by now) in the new year! I know I seemed to fall off the face of the earth when it comes to this blog lately, but I hope to start posting more again as I hopefully reach my goal weight within the next year or so! 


The truth is I pretty much haven't been working too hard on my diet and exercising over the past few months and have been set back quite a bit. I would have felt pretty hypocritical giving any sort of weight-loss advice seeing as I wasn't following any of it myself. I by no means went back to my old ways or gained all the weight I lost back (although I did gain back a little bit to be perfectly honest) but I wasn't taking that much care in my eating habits anymore and although I was still exercising, not nearly as much as I was/probably should have been. Just to prove that I have not gained all the weight back, here is a before/after picture where the after picture was just taken about 10 minutes ago:
Not to worry, the old jeans still do not fit me anymore: 
Instead of saying “New year, new me” I am just deciding to finally take back the little bit of control over my habits that slipped through the cracks during the past months. Making such huge changes in life (really in any aspect) takes a lot of effort from anyone, but one needs to just keep in mind that these difficult changes are most definitely for the better! I'm going to leave this post here, keep it short and sweet and hopefully my next post I will be sharing how much getting my good habits back is helping me reach my goal!  

You May Also Like

0 comments